Certified Cellebrite UFED Training Courses
Our certified Cellebrite training courses will help your investigators sharpen their skills and keep them up to date with mobile device forensics. These certified Cellebrite training courses will keep you investigators competitive with the increase of electronic evidence trends.
- Cellebrite Mobile Device Examiner (CCLO/CCPA) Course (5-Day) Training
- Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator (CCLO) Course (2-Day) Training
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst Course (CCPA) Course (3-Day) Training
- Cellebrite 3 Day Fundamental and Logical Course (3-Day) Training
- Cellebrite Mobile Forensic Fundamentals (CMFF) Course (1-Day) Training
These certified Cellebrite training courses begin with the core components of the Cellelbrite UFED Ultimate system and advance for comprehensive mobile device forensic examinations. Participants will learn how to perform the following extractions: Logical, File System, Passcode Recovery, and Physical. These Cellebrite training courses are not a glorified repeat of the user guide or merely imaging lots of phones. The H-11 Certified Cellebrite training courses are engineered, updated, and modeled for those cell phone forensic examiners who want to learn sound methodologies and comprehensive skills. Participants will learn proper extraction processes, how to read HEX dumps, PDU encoding, and specialized techniques to better utilize the Cellebrite UFED Ultimate & CHINEX systems to their full potential and capabilities.